Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Changes Don't Stay the Same

     I've never liked change and I've always had to live with change....lots and lots of changes and I try to roll with the punches. :-) Don't you know: change can HURT. But, I admit that some can be fun.
     I am in a struggle to rearrange and renew and cut costs on my web appearance. (Don't you just love that phrase???)
     And in so doing, I am creating even more changes and confusion for myself. I am not ready to give up!
     I'm getting--supposed to already HAVE but it doesn't register yet--a new domain name for my yola site so it will be easier to type, find, and locate. http://www.lizwritesintexas.com/ Don't worry about remembering the title, I'll remind you. Believe me, you DON'T want the details; it is a cyberspace jungle. Especially for us older models.
    I do love Blog spot and am learning to navigate it very well. There are many features that are old-lady-user-friendly. BUT I'm going to change this name. I discovered quite by accident (???) today that there is another very active blog spot blog with a very similar name (http://kitchentablewriters.blogspot.com/ ) She is a writer from England. At the first glance, she seemed to have a fun blog. Since I don't like plagiarism in any of its ugly faces and she had it first, I'm on a search for a new name.
     Please believe me that I will notify you! I'm finding lots of interesting ways to attract readers and notify friends.
     I don't have the bugs worked out yet, but I'm working on The Silver Hair Gold Fingers (with Red Nails) Wrinkled Writers Who Pray spot. HEY!!! We ARE still viable, you know!
     I love all of you who pop in from time to time.
      And all shall be well if I can just remember that my God said: Even to your old age I will be the same, and even to your graying years I will bear you. (Isaiah 46:4)
             Blessings,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment