Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another Welcome

My head is brimming over with ideas of things to do, projects to complete, stories to weave, and ways to spread the joy of miracles God has worked in my life. Sometimes I think everything will explode in brilliant colors all over my kitchen.
Instead, while the soup simmers, I slip off to the office to try to create an all-encompassing blog that will bless others.
So, this place on blogspot is yet another start at trying to figure out cyber-stuff and let me tell you, at 73 1/2 years and counting, that's no easy feat! Yet, I press on. [smiling face]
We'll try this awhile, but in the meantime, my new website at Yola is accessible now. It tells all about my family, our trials and joys, my writing, our friends and where to find words of blessing written by others . Posted at Yola is also one of my short stores--as a gift to my readers! While I'm still building this blog site, check out Liz's Front Porch at http://lizwritesintexas.yolasite.com/
And remember, even if the road looks rough and there is a good chance you'll get stuck...
                                    



...follow it anyway. I promise you that God has already been there and He knows the plans He has for you. I can also promise you that the view around the bend is spectacular. You don't want to miss it!

Love and blessings,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment